Friday, December 30, 2005

Okay, okay...


...its not a cat! But, I've been laughing so hard, I decided to post a picture. My sister-in-law got a new Chihuahua puppy, and of course it was freezing. So crochet hook to the rescue! Got some worsted weight and some eyelash-type yarn and went to work.
Now, I have cats (they wouldn't be caught DEAD in a sweater) and a big, hairy dog (no sweater required) and so I'm thinking "how hard can this be?" The sweater turned out so CUTE...til I tried to put the thing on the puppy! It was like stuffing a pillow into sandwich bag! By the time I was through dressing the poor thing she was exhausted and so was I...from laughing so hard.
So its back to the drawing board...don't make dogs one piece sweaters that you THINK they will just slip into...ain't gonna work!